A very inspirational choreographer.


The person who's in the video is one of the most talented choreographers I’ve ever seen in my life. He got full of emotions when dancing. Feeling every beat of the music and making it his piece of art. Vinh Nguyen is one of my most inspirational dancers. He is very versatile and never fails show the message of every dance piece/art he had made.
This is one of the most emotional videos I’ve ever seen from him. Seen his choreography a little different maybe because of the involvement of his group, Kinjaz.
Vinh is very artistic when doing a choreography, I’m a fanboy of him. I so envied in a good way on how he execute his dance, not only dancing eat but dancing it with the story. You can really feel how good the dance is when Vinh does it.
Video by: Vinh Nguyen, for me this was his very emotional and expressive choreography of all time. though I've seen him dance on his videos Vinh never fails to satisfy his fans and followers.
The place was so refreshing and very light, it fits the dance tightly. Credits to the videographer on the different transitions with the camera. It really fits the dance, the angle the lights and the effects were on point. Vinh never fails to make his fans, follower, and admirer to enjoy every choreography he made.

How I wish soon in the future I will be as good as Vinh in his dancing career. So much challenge, struggles, and sweats before becoming a professional dancer. Must need to be filled with lots of knowledge. Must have workshop to become versatile in every dance genre
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment