Kinjaz DOJO dreams never end.

The KINJAZ DOJO video is a sneak peek of how it looks like inside the building. It's huge and a spacious one, this DOJO will help a lot in the dance community. As what I've heard-purpose of building this DOJO is to spread the knowledge of dancing, and improve one another. This is a very wanted place for most of the dancers around the globe. Many are inspired by this group(KINJAZ) they show dancers that even though they look funny and silly when they put some comedy on their routines but you can see its foundation and how precise and synchronize they are when dancing. Most of the members of KINJAZ are Asian but they are against racism when dancing we have to be united to create a spectacular, crazy, and awesome group that you can treat as a family. 

Based on my research KIN - means Brotherhood then specifically KINJAZ is a combination of the word KIN and NINJAZ, that's why they wear a mask not every time but most of the time they perform because that's their signature. The group consists of different genres' showing a lot of versatility and full of knowledge. As the year goes by I want to see this DOJO improve and grow. Giving satisfaction to the dancers who avails their class. I know they acquire it already because KINJAZ(the members of the group) are responsible people, and has a lot of things to teach dancers.


 - video source: TheKinjaz
this video was released about a week ago, maybe it's fully furnished now, can't wait to see the finished DOJO and the class videos that will be taken there.

I envy those people (whose status in life are in the middle and upper class) that can afford their DOJO dance lessons. Someday it is my dream to meet KINJAZ and dance with them not as a group but as an individual that can appreciate every move you make. No criticism, just a bunch of advice and improvement techniques in dancing. I've been following KINJAZ not for so long but I was inspired by them they are funny people just like the members of my dance group. Got a little bit of knowledge in dancing too but, has to make a lot of improvements in making a choreography. Hoping that one of the KINJAZ, any member of them even if I don't know them. Because most members that I've known is Anthony Lee, Mike Song, Vinh Nguyen, Pat Cruz, and the Twinjaz(the one with the curly hair and do b-boying). 

Someday, soon this KINJAZ DOJO will make a name in the history of dancing. Just don't forget what it's purpose and intentions. Time goes by another generation of the dancer will continue this legacy that they've started. I do support KINJAZ in a way that money is not involved. I'm not that rich person to go with their workshops but through the internet, I learned a lot. It is not a wall that doesn't let you pass if you don't have money, you just have to find a way how to learn and grow. It is a pleasure and a dream come true if I meet one of the members of KINJAZ, if that will happen I would like to take any advice, that can give improvements and techniques in dancing so that I can be a better dancer and a performer to the audience or people around me watching.

Latest
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment